We are delighted to share an incredibly rare beer with you this week – Alesmith Hawaiian Speedway Stout! This imperial coconut stout is probably the rarest beer we’ve had in our store so once it’s gone, it is gone!
Current Flow at the Beverage Warehouse Growler Bar 06/06/16:
- Idletyme Danube Blueberry Weizen | 5.5% ABV | $13.99 64oz / $7.99 32oz – Blueberry Bavarian Weizen from our friends of at Idletyme Brewing in Stowe. Not available in bottles.
- Lost Nation Mosaic IPA | 5.5% ABV | 65 IBU’s | $5.99 32oz / $9.99 64oz – Hazy, juicy, delicious VT IPA of the non-double type which means you can comfortably have a couple!
- Goodwater Hoppy Side of Pale | 5.4% ABV | $9.99 64oz / $5.99 32oz – Fresh beer from one of VT’s newest breweries! Not available in bottles or cans – just kegs!
- Light in the Window Burlington Beer Co | 5.9% ABV | 40 IBU’s $9.99 64oz / $5.99 32oz – A crispy Rye IPA brewed with barley and rye. Densely hopped and bursting with grapefruit hop flavors to compliment the soft and spicy nature of rye. BBC balanced the soft malt profile with a fresh and aggressive hop flavor.
- Speedway Stout HAWAIIAN | Alesmith | 12% ABV | $20.99 32oz ONLY – Probably the rarest beer we’ve ever had in our store! This Coconut version of Alesmith Speedway Stout is highly sought after, not available in bottles, and incredibly delicious! At only $20.99 for 32oz (regular Speedway is $14 for 25oz) and with less than 20 fills available, this is sure to be gone in a flash!
- L.S.D. | Lompoc Brewing (OR) | 6.9% ABV | 58 IBU’s | $7.99 32oz / $13.99 64oz – LSD [LOMPOC SPECIAL DRAFT] This dark mahogany brew has a touch of smoke in the nose and is rich and complex with notes of candied dark fruit , toasted malt and dark chocolate that lead to a smooth, dry finish. – Draft only, we only received one keg, once it is gone, it is gone.