- Lost Nation House Pale | 5% ABV | $9.99 64oz / $5.99 32oz – A craveable, fresh and local pale ale from our friends at Lost Nation – Draft Only, No Bottles/Cans Produced
- A Tiny Beautiful Something Pale Ale | Maine Beer Co. – 5.5% ABV – $17.99 64oz / $9.99 32oz
Maine Beer Co. – There was a new hop in town, and it was called El Dorado. At first blush, we thought we’d give it a tumble with some of our other favorite Northwest varieties. Then inspiration struck and we decided to brew it as a single-hop pale ale. The aroma and flavor offer intense candied orange and citrus zest. The rounded, silky mouth feel comes from the touch of flaked oats. Brewed to finish dry and clean, it’s a little bit smooth, but still a rugged individualist.
- Lost Nation Amarillo IPA | 5.0% ABV | $9.99 64oz / $5.99 32oz – A craveable, fresh and local IPA from our friends at Lost Nation – Draft Only, No Bottles/Cans Produced
- Maine Beer Mean Old Tom | 6.5% ABV | $17.99 64oz / $9.99 32oz – Stout aged on organic vanilla beans
- Stone Americano Stout | 8.7% ABV | $11.99 64oz / $6.99 32oz – Rich and roasty fun and boozy coffee stout from Stone
- Igor’s Dream Rye Whiskey Barrel Aged Russian Imperial Stout | Two Roads | 11% ABV | $22.99 64oz / $12.99 32oz – GABF Gold Medal Winner
Maine Beer Co. release when our wine and beer Kraken emerges at 2p Saturday October 3rd!
1 of each type per person of legal consumption age, while supplies last!
- Lunch – Maine Beer Company | American IPA | 7% ABV
- Peeper Ale – Maine Beer Company | American Pale Ale (APA) | 5.5% ABV
- Red Wheelbarrow – Maine Beer Company | American Amber / Red Ale | 7% ABV
- A Tiny Beautiful Something – Maine Beer Company | American Pale Ale (APA) | 5.50% ABV
- Beer III Hop Program Ale (Turtle edition) – Maine Beer Company | American Black Ale | ABV 5.5% ABV