Yearning for some of the famed
Lawson’s Finest Liquids beer?
We make it easy to get!
We get Lawson’s Sip of Sunshine every Friday, USUALLY between 10a-2p. There just is no set time. We immediately release ALL special release bottles when we get them and 2/3 of Sip of Sunshine cans with a two (2) 4pk per person limit.
Friday Drop: USUALLY between 10a-2p – we post on the front page of our website when the truck arrives.
- Bottles – WE DON’T GET BOTTLES EVERY WEEK. Check below in the Lawson’s news section to see if they are scheduled to arrive… the front page of our website will be updated on Friday when the truck arrives with bottle information. Limit of one (1) per person.
- 2/3 of Sip of Sunshine cans go out at two (2) 4pks per person
- 12 cans of Super Session #2
~ Saturday Drop: 10a
~ Saturday Availability:
- Bottles – Very small amount (12-36) IF THEY WERE RELEASED FRIDAY.
- The other 1/3 of our Sip of Sunshine cans go out, usually 1 or 2 4pks per person depending on stock level
- 6 or 12 cans of Super Session #2 depending on stock level
For more information on Lawson’s Finest Liquids beer, visit their website: http://www.lawsonsfinest.com/
Lawson’s June Beer News:
The week of June 13th you will be delighted to see the return of Double Sunshine IPA in bottles and draft!
On June 18th Lawson’s Finest will be in Boston at the Sierra Nevada Beer Camp Across America event. Tickets are still available! We are so excited to see the Beer Camp bottles of Pat-Rye-Ot for sale, make sure to try some!
The week of June 20th we’ll be bottling the 2015 Maple Tripple Ale. Release date TBD. Did you see that Lawson’s Finest recently won a silver medal at the World Beer Cup for the Maple Tripple? Wahooo!!!
The week of June 27th you’ll find bottles and draft of the Coffee Fayston Maple Imperial Stout.
All bottle releases will occur at the Warren Store, Beverage Warehouse and Hunger Mountain Co-op.
VT and CT locations can expect Sip of Sunshine IPA brewed fresh twice this month, and Super Session #2 brewed once this month to keep your palates quenched.
On June 30th Sean Lawson will be driving in the Vermont Brewers Cup at Thunder Road! Come cheer on your favorite Vermont Craft Brewer in a 12-lap stock car event! Post time 7pm – we’ll see you there!
Limited tickets are still available for the VT Brewers Fest in July – don’t wait or they’ll be gone!