The Growler Fill
Get In. Get Out. Get Fresh (Beer).
June 25th 2016 Updates:
- Idletyme Danube Blueberry Weizen | 5.5% ABV | $13.99 64oz / $7.99 32oz – Blueberry Bavarian Weizen from our friends of at Idletyme Brewing in Stowe. Not available in bottles.
- Lost Nation Mosaic IPA | 5.5% ABV | 65 IBU’s | $5.99 32oz / $9.99 64oz – Hazy, juicy, delicious VT IPA of the non-double type which means you can comfortably have a couple!
- Rock Art Grapefruit IPA | 7.4% ABV | $8.99 64oz / $4.99 32oz – Fresh grapefruit IPA from our friends at Rock Art! Not available in bottles or cans – just kegs!
- It’s Complicated Being a Wizard Burlington Beer Co. | 7.5% ABV | $10.99 64oz / $6.99 32oz – Double IPA has a radiant straw orange glow with which we immerse massive quantities of hops per gallon for a bold, yet complex hop flavor. One of the most sought after BBC offerings – cans currently out of stock but you can get a fresh ‘n frothy growler!
- Maine Beer Mean Old Tom | 6.5% ABV | $17.99 64oz / $9.99 32oz – Stout aged on organic vanilla beans
- Zero Gravity Cascara Brown | 4.6.% ABV | $5.99 32oz / $10.99 64oz – Brown ale with cascara coffee cherries – the husks of the coffee cherry where the bean originates before being roasted. Draft only!