We are delighted to announce a new feather in our VT beer cap – Kabocha Theatre by our friends at Casita Cerveceria!
Kabocha Theatre | Pumpkin Ale | 6% ABV | $9.99 | 375ml
Here is what it all means…
- Kabocha Pumpkin: Type of Japanese winter squash
- Yaki Sushinori: Roasted Seaweed
- Yasau Fumi Furikake: Savory rice seasoning
- Yuzuri Schichimi: Japanese citrus spice seasoning
- Fishima Furikake: Sesame and seaweed mix
- Norigoma Furikake: Sesame and spice mix
- Kabuki Theatre: Japanese dance drama
- Koto Music: Traditional Japanese string music
- Casita Cerveceria: Kick-ass brewery!
From the bottle:
Starring Casita Cerveceria, Wunderkammer, & Cambridge Brewing Company.
This ale brewed with the Japanese kabocha pumpkin, yaki sushinori, yasau fumi furikake, yuzuri schichimi, mishima, and norigoma furikake is a collaboration with Wunderkammer and the established Caimbridge Brewing Company.
Like kabuki theatre, our aim was not to create something intellectual, but to create a beautiful feast for the senses. So put on some koto music, slip into something a little more comfortable, watch the wind rustling through the autumn leaves and enjoy this beer.
Brewed and bottle by: Casita Cerveceria – 403 Hill Rd. in Greensboro, VT 05842