- Lost Nation House Pale | 5% ABV | $9.99 64oz / $5.99 32oz – A craveable, fresh and local pale ale from our friends at Lost Nation – Draft Only, No Bottles/Cans Produced
- A Tiny Beautiful Something Pale Ale | Maine Beer Co. – 5.5% ABV – $17.99 64oz / $9.99 32oz
Maine Beer Co. – There was a new hop in town, and it was called El Dorado. At first blush, we thought we’d give it a tumble with some of our other favorite Northwest varieties. Then inspiration struck and we decided to brew it as a single-hop pale ale. The aroma and flavor offer intense candied orange and citrus zest. The rounded, silky mouth feel comes from the touch of flaked oats. Brewed to finish dry and clean, it’s a little bit smooth, but still a rugged individualist.
- Lost Nation Amarillo IPA | 5.0% ABV | $9.99 64oz / $5.99 32oz – A craveable, fresh and local IPA from our friends at Lost Nation – Draft Only, No Bottles/Cans Produced
- Light in the Window Burlington Beer Co | 6% ABV | $9.99 64oz / $5.99 32oz – A crispy Rye IPA brewed with barley and rye. Densely hopped and bursting with grapefruit hop flavors to compliment the soft and spicy nature of rye. BBC balanced the soft malt profile with a fresh and aggressive hop flavor.
- Stone Americano Stout | 8.7% ABV | $11.99 64oz / $6.99 32oz – Rich and roasty fun and boozy coffee stout from Stone
- Igor’s Dream Rye Whiskey Barrel Aged Russian Imperial Stout | Two Roads | 11% ABV | $22.99 64oz / $12.99 32oz – GABF Gold Medal Winner
Igor’s Dream Russian Imperial Stout (Rye Whiskey Barrel Aged) on the Beverage Warehouse Growler Bar!
This beer is not available in bottles or cans, limited kegs only so get it while it is flowing!
Igor’s Dream Russian Imperial Stout – Rye Whiskey Barrel Aged
Released in January at the brewery
In honor of Stratford’s aviation pioneer Igor Sikorsky, we’ve created this most unorthodox Russian Imperial Stout. Made with rye and aged in oak whiskey barrels that give it a depth of character like no other, we think Igor would be pleased with the attention to detail in our creation.
2015 GABF gold medal- Russian Imp. Stout
Our friends at 4 Quarters are having their anniversary this Saturday, March 19th and ALL of Winooski is celebrating!
We have 1 special (super secret) keg of beer from we will tap at 3p SHARP.
Limit will be one (1) 32oz growler fill per person. Only about 18 people will be able to snag this one of a kind brew from 4 Quarters!
The brewery will be open Saturday from 12-10PM – we will have flights, full pours, and crowler fills. Please see below the schedule for the full tap list.
SATURDAY MARCH 19th
- 8AM – Sneakers – French Toast Bear cask – Great Bear with cinnamon sticks, vanilla beans, conditioned with maple syrup.
- 12PM – Can/Bottle Release – 70 Main Street parking lot (tentative based on weather)
- 2PM – Scout Coffee Company – Coffee Bear w/ Vivid coffee
- 3PM – Beverage Warehouse Growler Bar – One 32oz growler per person
- 4PM – Mule Bar – TomCat barrel-aged Moscow Mule saison
- 5PM – Waterworks – Whitewater – witbier fermented with Brettanomyces, dry-hopped with Chinook.
- 6PM – Monkey House – Funky Monkey – Hoppy wheat beer with Citra and bananas.
- *Our friends Thunder Kittens will be playing from 6-7:30 as part of the anniversary celebrations!
- 7PM – CK’s – Pickle Back – Opus Humulus aged in bourbon barrels,conditioned on cucumbers, honeydew, and fresh dill.
- 8PM – Four Quarters Brewery – we will be open all day, but will be tapping all of the Winooski beers as well as plenty of others at 8PM.
- Misery Sour 16 oz cans
- Great Bear 16 oz cans
- Fleur de Lis 750 mL bottles
- Dreams 750 mL bottles
- Batch 13 500 mL bottles (wheat saison aged for nearly two years in red wine barrels)
- Marquette Saison 500 mL bottles – Batch 13 blended with
- Marquette red grape must
- Sour 47 – Saison aged in oak. 500mL bottles
*Limits will be determined based on the number of people present at 12 noon Saturday.
Four Quarters draft list
- Opus Dei
- Opus Humulus
- Great Bear
- Coffee Bear w/ Vivid coffee
- Love & Lust
- Fleur de Lis
- Nelson Sauvin Fleur de Lis
- TomCat barrel-aged Moscow Mule
- Funky Monkey
- Bevie Beer
- DDH Sundog
- Imperial Smores Stout – Dark is Night w/ vanilla beans, cocoa nibs, graham cracker, & marshmallow.
- Oud Bruin on sour cherries
- Nutella & Jelly Bear – Great Bear conditioned on fruit, cocoa nibs, and hazelnut extract.