Delicious growler updates featuring a special keg from Brasserie Dunham – Saison Rustique!
- Good Measure Brewing Co. | Incorporated Ale | 4% ABV | $6.99 32oz | $11.99 64oz – “Incorporated” American Blonde Ale with oats. Our version of a hop-forward American Blonde Ale. Brewed with flaked oats for a rounded and soft mouthfeel. Hopped generously with tropical, fruit forward hops. Pilsner, 2-row, Crystal 10, Flaked Oats, Columbus, Galaxy, Nelson Sauvin.
- Lost Nation House Pale | 5% ABV | $9.99 64oz / $5.99 32oz – A craveable, fresh and local pale ale from our friends at Lost Nation – Draft Only, No Cans Available!
- Singlecut Weird & Gilly | 6.6% ABV | IBU’s 88 | $18.99 64oz / $9.99 32oz – SOME CAT FROM JAPAN suggested we do an IPA that is juicy and nothing else. So we packed up a pack horse and made it happen! Soft doughy and slightly tangy malt lies under bright citrus, round tropical fruit and mild pine resin hop aromatics that underscore the waves of flavors to come.
- Dunham Saison Rustique – Saison with Citra & Brettanomyces | 6% ABV | $18.99 64oz / $9.99 32oz – Saison with Citra & Brettanomyces from our friends at Dunham brewery. Draft only, no bottles, one keg only… c’est magnifique!
- Ballast Point Vanilla & Peanut Butter Victory at Sea | 10% ABV | $17.99 64oz / $9.99 32oz – Peanut Butter imperial porter! Draft only.
- Maine Beer Co. King Titus | 7.5% ABV | $17.99 64oz / $9.99 32oz – Indulge in the dark side of Maine Beer Co.!