Our annual Vermont Brewers Festival beer cave release is here!
9:00 SATURDAY morning is our BIGGEST BEER RELEASE of the year!
We’re opening the doors at 9:00 to make available:
- The Alchemist Heady Topper Double IPA – 1 case at least to the first 50 people in line, then it breaks down to less than a case per person
- Lawson’s Sip of Sunshine Double IPA – 1 case at least to the first 50 people in line, then it breaks down to less than a case per person
- Lawson’s Bottles (special foils!) – 1 bottle per person while they last
- Fiddlehead Second Fiddle Double IPA – One 4pk per person while it lasts
- 14th Star Triple Play IIPA – One 4pk per person while it lasts
- SingleCut Softly Spoken Magic Spells Cans – One 4pk per person while it lasts
- Zero Gravity Strawberry Moon – One 6pk per person while it lasts
- 2017 Founders Kentucky Breakfast Stout (KBS) – 1 bottle per person while they last
- 2016 Founders Kentucky Breakfast Stout (KBS) – 1 bottle per person while they last
- Lawson’s Finest Liquids & Otter Creek | Double or Nothing – 1 bottle per person while they last
First 50 people in line get to select 1 bottle, (not 1 from each brewery! 🙂 ) of: Cantillon (Classic Gueuze) / 3 Fonteinen / Tilquin
There is a super limited, mixed supply of Cantillon, 3 Fonteinen, & Tilquin, so people towards the front of the first 50 people in line will have a better selection than people towards the back of the 50 pack 🙂
Vermont Brewers Festival 2017 is here!
It’s that wonderful time of the year when we delve into the depths of our beer cave, and unearth beers from the depths of our hoard to stun your senses!
First off, the BIGGEST RELEASE OF THE YEAR IS 9:00 AM SATURDAY, JULY 22nd. NOT Sunday.
- 07/21 10:00 AM – Friday Highlights – Vintage Stouts, Lawson’s (WHEN DELIVERY IS COMPLETE – We can’t sell beer we don’t have!) Finest Liquids, Sour Beer, Fresh IPA
- 07/22 SAT 9:00 AM – BIGGEST RELEASE OF THE YEAR!! Details coming VERY soon! You don’t want to miss out.
- 07/23 SUN – Details coming soon
FRIDAY, JULY 21st DETAILS:
07/21 Lawson’s Finest Release: When the truck arrives, it is usually out for sale by 10a
- Sip of Sunshine – 2 packs per person – In Stock 🙂
- Hopzilla Double IPA Bottles – Sold Out 🙂
07/21 Fresh VT Beer Release: 10a
- The Alchemist Heady Topper – 1 pack per person
- Make The Cut | Squeeze The Day – Homebrew champion Fruit sour 4 pack cans – NEW
- 14th Star Vermonter Weiss | Berliner Weiss – NEW
- Burlington Beer Co. | Peasant King DIPA
- Frost Beer Works | Mistral
- Lost Nation | Smoked Helles – NEW
07/21 Friday 10a Release – Select One BOTTLE:
- 2017 Founders Kentucky Breakfast Stout (KBS)
- 2016 Founders Kentucky Breakfast Stout (KBS)
- Lawson’s Finest Liquids & Otter Creek | Double or Nothing
- Siren | Caribbean Chocolate Cake
- Firestone Walker | Parabola
07/21 Friday Special Release:
- Les Trois Mousquetaires | Porter Baltique – Special Edition Brandy & Bourbon Barrel Aged
- Founders | Lizard of Koz – Blueberry Bourbon Barrel Stout
- Almanac | Farmer’s Reserve Cru – 2015 Vintage
- The Bruery | White Chocolate Boubon Barrel & Vanilla
- The Bruery | So Happens it’s Tuesday
- Westbrook & Evil Twin – Imperial Mexican Biscotti Cake Stout
- Two Roads | Two Juicy DIPA
- Allagash | Mattina Rossa
- Allagash | Astrid
- Dogfish Head | World Wide Stout
- Dogfish Head | Olde School
- Jack’s Abby | Barrel Aged Framinghammer – Mole
- Jack’s Abby | Barrel-Aged Framinghammer – Bourbon
- Jack’s Abby | Barrel-Aged Framinghammer – Cordon Rouge
- Great Divide | Bourbon Barrel Aged Yeti
Welcome to the first installment of our annual VT Brewers Festival Beer Cave Release!
Today, we’re slightly cracking open the case of just a bit to let you know about some of our treasured beers to help you start planning your plundering of some of the most sought after beers in the world.
Every year, we drag you down in into the depths of our beer cave… this year, we’re making it even easier for you to wow your pals and palates with fresh Vermont beer, aged stouts, mind bending sours… and… ****ing awesome ****** special beers from ********* and ****** and ************ and so many more.
Whether it’d be fresh Alchemist & Lawson’s or VT beers we’re not allowed to talk about yet, we have you covered. No reservations, no saving beer, no trading for favors, no peeling off $20’s, first come, first served, all deployed with no shenanigan pricing – we revel in making people happy!
- 07/21 – FRI 10a – beer release information coming
- 07-22 – SAT 9a – beer release information coming
- 07/23 – SUN 10a – beer release information coming
Stay tuned… detailed information about new Friday and Saturday morning beer releases during Vermont Brewers Festival is coming out soon.
You know we go BIG, and that you don’t want to miss out.
VT Brewers Festival is here which brings thirsty souls from across the region and globe to our blessed haven of beer.
We honor locals and craft beer pilgrims alike with an incredible weekend of beer releases we call in favors and scrimp and save for all year to blow your mind!
In addition to incredible releases this weekend with our famed mother of all releases on Sunday… this year, we’re allowing a special “pre-game” starting NOW.
In the next day, we will be releasing information on releases that no other store can pull off – we have been overwhelmingly blessed by our friends in the industry and we can’t wait to share certain beers with you.
In the next day, we will be releasing information on special vintage releases of KBS, BCBS, *ahem* Belgium sours, and our biggest Alchemist and Lawson’s release that will blow your mind.
It’s an incredible liquid world and we are expert navigators so stay tuned, and stay thirsty, for we will quench and satisfy beyond your wildest dreams.
Here is we just released:
- 14th Star | Tribute | Double IPA | 4pk Cans – Canned Northern VT Specialty Double IPA
- Foley Brothers | Pieces of Eight | Double IPA | Juicy, Double IPA brewed with 8 hop varieties
- Idletyme | Idletyme IPA | Double IPA | Super Fresh & Specialty Double IPA from Northern VT
- Idletyme | Pink n’ Pale | Pale Ale w/ Grapefruit | Super Fresh Grapefruit Pale Ale
- Idletyme | Rum Barrel Aged Barley Wine | BA Barley Wine | VT Rum Barrel Aged Barley Wine | 2015
- Lawson’s / Otter Creek | Double or Nothing | Barley Wine | Oak Aged Maple Barley Wine | 2015
Northern Friends – We have more QC brews than anyone in VT – Dive North Into A Delicious World
- Dieu du Ciel | Disco Soleil | Citrus IPA | IPA Brewed w/ Citrus & Kumquat
- Dunham | Assemblage No. 1 | BA Saison | Saison blend w/ Brettanomyces & aged in Zinfandel barrels
- Le Trou du Diable | Baron Noir | Baltic Porter | Seasonal Baltic Porter
- Les Trois Mousquetaires | Hors Série Oud Bruin | BA Sour Beer | Barrel Aged Flanders Oud Bruin
- Les Trois Mousquetaires | Saison Brett | BA Sour Saison | Barrel Aged Saison w/ Brettanomyces
Domestic Specialties & Vintage Release:
- Cigar City | God of Fear | Stout | Cigar City Stout | 2015
- Dogfish Head | Olde School | Barley Wine | Barley Wine | 2012
- Dogfish Head | Olde School | Barley Wine | Barley Wine | 2013
- Dogfish Head | Olde School | Barley Wine | Barley Wine | 2014
- Dogfish Head | Raison d’Extra | Strong Ale | Strong Ale | 2014
- Founders | Backwoods Bastard | Old Ale | Barrel Aged Strong / Old Ale | 2015
- Green Flash | Silva Stout | BBA Imperial Stout | Bourbon Barrel Aged Imperial Stout | 2015
- Sierra Nevada | Bigfoot | Barleywine | Barleywine | 2016
- Sierra Nevada | Bigfoot | Barleywine | Barleywine | 2015
- Stone | Imperial Russian Stout | Imperial Russian Stout | Imperial Russian Stout | 2015
- Stone | Imperial Russian Stout | Imperial Russian Stout | Imperial Russian Stout | 2016
- Westbrook / Evil Twin | Mini Growler | Imperial Stout | Westbrook & Evil Twin Collaboration | 2016
Imports You Need To Know:
- Grassroots / Mikkeller | Wheat is the New Hops | Sour IPA | Canned IPA with wheat and fermented with brettanomyces
- La Choulette | Framboise | Bière de Garde | Bière de Garde (Farmhouse Ale) with Raspberries
- Mikkeller | Hallo Ich Bin Berliner Weisse Cherry | Berliner Weisse w/ Cherry | Canned Berliner Weisse w/ Cherry
- Mikkeller | Hallo Ich Bin Berliner Weisse Peach | Berliner Weisse w/ Peach | Canned Berliner Weisse w/ Peach
- Mikkeller | Spontandryhop Centennial | Sour Beer | American Wild Ale dry hopped w/ Centennial hops
- Mikkeller | Spontandryhop Citra | Sour Beer | American Wild Ale dry hopped w/ Cirta hops
- Mikkeller | Spontandryhop Simcoe | Sour Beer | American Wild Ale dry hopped w/ Simcoe hops
- To Øl | Gose To Hollywood | Gose w/ Orange | Canned Gose w/ Orange
- Tocalmatto | Salty Angel | Gose | 1st time getting this European Gose
VT Brewers Festival is here and that means it’s time for our annual BEER CAVE SALE – our BIGGEST VT & specialty beer release of the year!
We’ll be releasing rare, specialty, and vintage beers FRI-SUN with the huge-mega-motherload on Sunday.
Schedule, beer names, and more information coming soon… here is a little teaser:
> FRI, SAT, & SUN – Limited Beers
> SUN – MEGA VT RELEASE
Fresh & Vintage VT Beers | Rare Brews
Founders Kentucky Breakfast Stout (KBS)
Aged Stouts | Imported & Domestic Sours
Bourbon County Brand Stout (BCBS)
Vintages & Verticals | … & MUCH more!