Join us Friday, January 22nd for the FREE sour beer event of the year!
Hermit Thrush (VT) will be here for you to talk beer with and sample their lovely Vermont sours.
Also… try Cantillon Lambic (Duchessic), 3 Fonteinen Lambic (Beersel Mattina), & other incredible sour beers from our friends at B. United!
In addition to tasting world-class sour beers, we are releasing Duchessic, a saison blended with Cantillon – 1 per person, first come, first served.
This is the premier free sour tasting of the year, don’t miss out!
Free sour beer tasting:
- Duchessic Saison / Cantillon Blend:
- Beersel Mattina / 3 Fonteinen Lambic Blend:
- Abbaye de Saint bon Chien (3rd highest rated beer – Beer Advocate!)
- Scires Sour Cherry Ale – 2006 Vintage:
- Alvinne Kerasus Sour Ale w/ Cherries:
- Alvinne Wild West Wine Barrel Aged Sour Ale:
Come get it while you can and try one of the newest additions to the VT bottled beer scene.
- Another IPA | American IPA | 7.30% ABV | $5.89
- Just Pale Ale | American Pale Ale (APA) | 5.50% ABV | $4.69
- Really Pale Ale | American Pale Ale (APA) | 5.50% ABV | $5.89
- Spicy Farmhouse Rye | American IPA | 7.50% ABV | $5.99
- Fall Ale | Amber Harvest Ale | 7.00% ABV | $5.99
- Some IIPA | American Double / Imperial IPA | 8.00% ABV | $6.49
prices do not include VT state tax/deposit.