Frost Beer Works is here, pouring their local, delicious VT beer until 6p!
Come get it while you can and try one of the newest additions to the VT bottled beer scene.
- Another IPA | American IPA | 7.30% ABV | $5.89
- Just Pale Ale | American Pale Ale (APA) | 5.50% ABV | $4.69
- Really Pale Ale | American Pale Ale (APA) | 5.50% ABV | $5.89
- Spicy Farmhouse Rye | American IPA | 7.50% ABV | $5.99
- Fall Ale | Amber Harvest Ale | 7.00% ABV | $5.99
- Some IIPA | American Double / Imperial IPA | 8.00% ABV | $6.49
prices do not include VT state tax/deposit.
Vermont beer week is in full swing over here at the Bevie and today…. whether you’re a beer or wine lover, we have something for everyone!
FREE BEER from 4-6p at our 14th Star Brewery tasting!
Hangout and sample free beer with the 14th Star Brewery Crew, makers of the famed Tribute double IPA, the Make The Cut Homebrew, and other delicious VT beer!
FREE WINE from 4-6p during our wine tasting!
- Charles Smith K Vintners Viognier
- Charles Smith K Vintners Milbrandt Syrah
- Charles Smith The Velvet Devil
- Charles Smith K Vintners Sauvignon Blanc
- Terres Dorées FRV 100 Rosé NV
(staggered so people at work are able to share in VT beer glory!)
- 4:00p – 14th Star Tribute Release – 2 per person
- 4:00p – Lawson’s Super Session #2 Release – 12 cans per person
- 5:00p – Lawson’s Sip of Sunshine Release – 4 cans per person
- 5:00p – Lawson’s & Otter Creek Double Dose Release – 8 bottles per person
- 5:30p – Long Trail Space Juice Release- 4 cans per person
- 5:30p – Alchemist Heady Topper Release – 4 cans per person