Vermont beer & cider tasting reminder! Stone Corral Brewery & Silo Cider are here from 3:30-6:30 PM! Enjoy delicious beer, and sparkling no-sugar-added cider!
VT Beer Tasting | Stone Corral | SAT 07/15 10a-12p
Wrangle your friends and mosey on over to the Beverage Warehouse for a delicious morning of local beer!
We’re tasting a posse of 6 of their craveable beers, get your dusty bottom over here, partner!
From Stone Corral / stonecorral.com
- High Noon Kolsch – Malty with a kiss of noble hops and reasonable strength make this a balanced and delicious choice for any occasion. This is a great session beer and with the lower alcohol content you can enjoy a few.
- Palomino Pale Ale – Amber Ale dry hopped with Amarillo, Sterling and Willamette. Layers of Pilsner, Vienna and wheat malts balance out the assertive hop aromas.
Trailblazer Our amber lager – This brew won Silver at GIBF last fall.
- Black Beer– 2014 Gold Medal at the Great International Beer & Cider Festival. A balanced, velvety, German inspired black lager / porter cross. Delicious ice cold, but the malt really stands out at warmer temperatures. Clean layers of dark malt, mocha, caramel and noble hops.
- Stampede double IPA – Meridian, Sterling and Nugget hops showcased against a robust blend of 6 malts. Notes of stone fruit, citrus, honey and resin with a big malt background and assertive hop bitterness. 8.8% ABV
- Wild Red – Our approachable interpretation of sour ale. Aromas of pear, pie cherry, and graham cracker, slightly tart on the palate with a delightful funk and dry finish. 6% ABV
- XX Chocolate Maple Porter– Dark, rich, delicious, yet not too heavy. Made with Taft Farm maple and fair-trade Guatemalan cacao nibs from our friends at Blue Bandana Chocolate Maker.
- Big Belgian Draft – this Belgian-style dark strong ale won gold at GIBF last fall. Flavors of fresh malt and stone fruit mix with just a hint of spiciness from the special yeast strain (no spices added) and a smooth finish that leaves you wanting another sip…
- Scotch Ale – A strong ale, malty, full bodied with a hint of smokiness. The big brother to Stone Corral Latigo. Pairs nicely with roasted or grilled meats, wild game, grilled smoked salmon, aged cheeses, French onion soup and deli sandwiches. This ale weighs in at 7.25% ABV.