Melville Winery | Pinot Noir | Estate – Sta. Santa Rita Hills | 2013 | $34.99
The Burlington Wine & Food festival is here, celebrate deliciously with the ever-so-scrumptious Melville Pinot Noir.
One sip of this craveable wine telegraphs to all of your senses: “Hey this is not just an exquisite vino, this is made with a whole lotta love and expertise – I need more!”
They’re not making more of this stunning 2013 Pinot Noir… so wash your palate with it whilst you can.
“Off-the-charts good… these are some of the greatest values in the world of wine today” – The Wine Advocate
- Vinous: 92 points – Josh Raynolds
- Parker: 92 points – Jeb Dunnuck
- Wine Enthusiast: 93 points – Matt Kettmann
Read more about these incredible wines at: http://melvillewinery.com/
- AVA: Sta. Rita Hills
- 100% Pinot Noir
- Clones: 667, 777, 828, 113, 114, 115, 459, 943,2A, 9, 16, Pommard, Calera, Mount Eden, Swan & Merry Edwards
- 40% whole cluster fermented
- Yield: 3.6 lbs/vine (3.3 tons/acre).
- Elevage: Aged in neutral barrel (5- 20 year old French oak)
- Alcohol: 14.0%