We got places all over the place and fresh beer all over those places.
Current flow at the Beverage Warehouse Growler Bar:
- Barryessa Mini Separation Anxiety Session IPA | 4% ABV | $12.99 64oz / $6.99 32oz – Draft only, no bottles / cans in VT – 1 keg, once it’s gone, it’s gone.
- Lost Nation Petit Ardennes Saison | 4.2% ABV | 17 IBU’s | $5.99 32oz / $9.99 64oz – From Lost Nation: The Ardennes Forrest is a region in Belgium where some of the world’s best beers are produced. We used these beers as inspiration in brewing this Belgian session ale. Petit Ardennes is a light bodied blonde beer with notes of tropical fruit. A very sessionable beer with a low alcohol content that still has great flavor.
- Rock Art Grapefruit IPA | 7.4% ABV | $8.99 64oz / $4.99 32oz – Fresh grapefruit IPA from our friends at Rock Art! Not available in bottles or cans – just kegs!
- Light in the Window Burlington Beer Co. | 5.9% ABV | 40 IBU’s $10.99 64oz / $6.99 32oz – A crispy Rye IPA brewed with barley and rye. Densely hopped and bursting with grapefruit hop flavors to compliment the soft and spicy nature of rye. BBC balanced the soft malt profile with a fresh and aggressive hop flavor.
- Maine Beer Mean Old Tom | 6.5% ABV | $17.99 64oz / $9.99 32oz – Stout aged on organic vanilla beans
- Zero Gravity Cascara Brown | 4.6.% ABV | $5.99 32oz / $10.99 64oz – Brown ale with cascara coffee cherries – the husks of the coffee cherry where the bean originates before being roasted. Draft only!