Beer is art for your senses – get a jug of foamy culture at the Beverage Warehouse Growler Bar!
Currently on tap:
- Good Measure | Incorporated Ale | American Hoppy Blonde Ale Batch 2 | 4% ABV | $6.99/32oz $11.99/64oz
- Foley Brothers | Prawpah English Ale | 5.9% ABV | $8.99/32oz $15.99/64oz – Keg format only – no bottles/cans!
- Four Quarters | Great Bear | 6% ABV | $9.99/32oz $18.99/64oz – Slow-fermented American Brown Ale by our uber cool and local friends in Winooski!
- Rock Art | Mercedes IPA | VT Double IPA | 7.5% ABV | $5.99/32oz $9.99/64oz – Double IPA from Rock ART made with imported hops, keg format only – no bottles/cans!
- Stone | Xocoveza | 8.1% ABV | $7.99/32oz $13.99/64oz – Harmoniously layered with cocoa, Mostra coffee, pasilla peppers, vanilla, cinnamon, nutmeg and milk sugar, this beer is an insanely delicious take on Mexican hot chocolate.
- Make The Cut Competition | Champion Brew | Verkaufen | Slow Fermented Altbier | 5.6% ABV | $6.99/32oz $12.99/64oz
Alesmith HAWAIIAN Speedway Stout release happening now!
Probably the rarest beer we’ve ever had in our store! This Coconut version of Alesmith Speedway Stout is highly sought after, not available in bottles, and incredibly delicious! At only $20.99 for 32oz (regular Speedway is $14 for 25oz) and with less than 20 growler fills available, this is sure to be gone in a flash!
Speedway Stout’s ominous, pitch-black appearance has become a hallmark of this modern-day classic. Chocolate and roasted malts dominate the flavor, supported by notes of dark fruit, toffee, and caramel. A healthy dose of locally-roasted coffee from Ryan Bros. Coffee, Inc. added to each batch brings out the beer’s dark chocolate flavors and enhances its drinkability. Despite its intensity, Speedway Stout’s fine carbonation and creamy mouthfeel make it very smooth and surprisingly easy to drink. This beer ages very well and will continue to mature for many years to come.
- ABV: 12%
- Bitterness: 70 IBU
- Original Gravity: 1.114
- Serving Temp: 50°-55°
- Serving Glass: Tulip / Goblet
This beer’s great balance makes it a very food-friendly Imperial Stout. Pair its roasty flavors and robust mouthfeel with rich beef dishes and char-grilled foods. Both chocolate and vanilla desserts also pair well, as do salty blue cheeses like Stilton or hard nutty cheeses like aged Gouda and cloth-bound cheddars.
- Silver – 2008 Great American Beer Festival (Aged Beer)
- Gold – 2012 San Diego International Beer Competition (Imperial Stout)
- Gold – 2014 San Diego International Beer Competition (Imperial Stout)