Vermont Beer Tasting Today 3:30-6:30 PM! Sample local smoked beer and other sudsy delights from our friends at Switchback Brewing!
Lucky you… Lawson’s Super Session #7 just arrived! Beat the heat this week with the fresh and refreshing Lawson’s Finest Liquids Super Session #7!
Super Session #7 is designed to be a light and refreshing beer with low alcohol, yet the full hop character of a Session IPA. Each beer in our Super Session series is brewed with with the same malt base and specialty malts but features a different single-hop variety. Super Session #7 is brewed with copious amounts of Idaho 7 hops. Go ahead, you can have more than one… Cheers!
KEEP COLD – DRINK FRESH!
We are delighted to introduce the arrival of Lawson’s Typecast New England Farmhouse IPA!
- Typecast New England Farmhouse IPA Cans – 4pks – In stock!
- Sip of Sunshine IPA Cans – 4pks – In stock!
- Super Session Cans – 12pks & 6pks – In stock!
Bodacious bottles of beer bombers at the Bevie, blasted and brewed w/ beautiful bursting buds, brought to you by our buddies at Lawson’s Finest Liquids!
Sip of Sunshine IPA Cans – 4pks – In stock!
Super Session Cans – 12pks & 6pks – In stock!
Jade IPA Bottles – $8.99/ea
FRI 05/11 – Sold out – more Saturday at 10:00 AM!
SAT 05/12 – 10:00 AM Release – 1 bottle to at least the first 36 people here!
Limits are per person of consumption age,
prices do not include VT tax/deposit.
Brewed with Pacific Jade hops from New Zealand and named after our youngest daughter, Jade, I hope you enjoy the unique aromatics and flavor profile of this new hop variety.
UFO Wheat Beer Tasting | FRI 04/27 4-6 PM
Get your taste buds abducted during a UFO wheat beer tasting!
The refreshing flavors of Pineapple, Pink Lemonade, & Raspberry UFO beers are great for the warm weather that’ll be hitting us soon!
Meet the finalist homebrewers Sat. 4/21 10:00 AM – 12:00 PM!
Does a Tropical Sour Beer or New England IPA reign supreme in Vermont? It is time for YOU to taste and cast YOUR VOTE to decide which Vermonter ‘makes the cut’ and is crowned the 2018 Make The Cut Homebrew Challenge Champion! The winner will return to 14th Star Brewery to have a commercial run of their beer canned and featured at the VT Brewers Festival in July. Get in to the Bevie for a free sample voting flight and pouring partners across Vermont for additional voting and flights!
Beverage Warehouse public vote and sampling:
- 2:30-7:00 PM | Friday, April 20th
- 10:00 AM – 4:00 PM | Saturday, April 21st – Meet & greet with the homebrew challenge finalists from 10AM-12PM! – if the kegs kick before 4PM, the public voting is over so get in early!
Make The Cut Homebrew Challenge Pouring Partners:
- 14th Star Brewing – St. Albans
- The Bench – Stowe
- Beverage Warehouse – Winooski
- Doc Ponds – Stowe
- The Farmhouse Tap & Grill – Burlington
- Hatchet – Richmond
- Mule Bar – Winooski
- Prohibition Pig – Waterbury
- The Reservoir – Waterbury
- Three Penny Taproom – Montpelier
- Whetstone Station Restaurant and Brewery – Brattleboro
- Worthy Burger – South Royalton
- Worthy Kitchen – Woodstock
Make the Cut distribution and logistics partner: Farrell Distributing