- Lost Nation House Pale | 5% ABV | $9.99 64oz / $5.99 32oz – A craveable, fresh and local pale ale from our friends at Lost Nation – Draft Only, No Bottles/Cans Produced
- A Tiny Beautiful Something Pale Ale | Maine Beer Co. – 5.5% ABV – $17.99 64oz / $9.99 32oz
Maine Beer Co. – There was a new hop in town, and it was called El Dorado. At first blush, we thought we’d give it a tumble with some of our other favorite Northwest varieties. Then inspiration struck and we decided to brew it as a single-hop pale ale. The aroma and flavor offer intense candied orange and citrus zest. The rounded, silky mouth feel comes from the touch of flaked oats. Brewed to finish dry and clean, it’s a little bit smooth, but still a rugged individualist.
- Lost Nation Amarillo IPA | 5.0% ABV | $9.99 64oz / $5.99 32oz – A craveable, fresh and local IPA from our friends at Lost Nation – Draft Only, No Bottles/Cans Produced
- Maine Beer Mean Old Tom | 6.5% ABV | $17.99 64oz / $9.99 32oz – Stout aged on organic vanilla beans
- Stone Americano Stout | 8.7% ABV | $11.99 64oz / $6.99 32oz – Rich and roasty fun and boozy coffee stout from Stone
- Igor’s Dream Rye Whiskey Barrel Aged Russian Imperial Stout | Two Roads | 11% ABV | $22.99 64oz / $12.99 32oz – GABF Gold Medal Winner
8.7% ABV | 65 IBU’s | $14.99/6pk
Stone Americano Stout – Brewed with some serious beans
The coffee notes in Stone Americano Stout are bold, rich and full of American swagger. For each 120-barrel batch, we incorporated over 250 lbs. of artisanal espresso-roast beans into the mash and added in Columbus, Chinook, Amarillo and Cascade hops to invigorate the coffee taste with a slight citrus and resin hop presence. When it came time to selecting our coffee, we chose the same local roasters who contributed to our sought-after 2013 Stone ESPRESSO Imperial Russian Stout. Their fantastic beans helped us achieve this dark, hoppy and wonderfully aromatic espresso stout.