Burlington Beer Co. Hedgerow English Inspired Barleywine has landed!
Brewed: September 2015
Style: English Inspired Barleywine
– British Challenger | Bittering | Fresh Cut Hop
– American Golding | Flavor / Aroma | Birch Bark
– British Challenger | Aroma | Lemon Peel
– Thomas Fawcett Maris Otter 77%
– Belgian Biscuit Malt 9%
– American Flaked Oats 6%
– Thomas Fawcett Crystal 5%
– German Melanoidin 3%
Yeast: American Ale Yeast
Misc: Brewed with Vermont grown red Frontenac grapes
About Hedgerow: This barleywine is full of rich warming caramel malt flavors with the brightness and fresh picked berry flavors from Vermont grown Frontenac red wine grapes. A complex beer to share with those you love. As the beer warms, a typhoon of flavors emerge. Toffee, raspberries, wheat bread, and dates.