Bevie To Go!
(We are open for in store service!)
We currently offer easy curbside service and as of April 23rd we have restricted Walk In’s! :
1. We will be limiting people. Our staff will be posted out front with smiles to help with this.
2. You MUST wear a mask to come in the store that covers mouth and nose. It can be a bandana, or anything that prevents an unexpected cough or sneeze from hitting the air.
3. You must use our self-dispensing hand sanitizer station before entering. If you are wearing latex gloves, you still need to use. Clean gloves are good!
4. Please respect the 6ft rule and distance yourself. You will see marks on the floor and plexiglass at every register.
We would love to have you help us through by considering purchasing 1-2 weeks’ worth of liquid supplies per visit. Less visits = more safety.
We ask if you are doing CURBSIDE to have your orders called in to 802-655-2620 by 2PM and picked up by 5PM.
- Call us @ (802) 655-2620 (tap to call)
-> -> -> (please have a mental idea of what you want)
- We will efficiently pull items off the shelves while on the phone with you – there is NO MINIMUM ORDER or UPCHARGE
- We will pack up your order after getting off the phone with you
- Call us when you pull up
- We will come out, make sure you are 21+, obtain your credit card or cash, return inside, process the transaction, and reappear with your receipt(s) and items
Consider local items when getting Bevie To Go!
Help our Vermont neighbors and makers and support them as we’ll all get by with a little help our friends.
Kindly keep in mind:
- Fluctuating stock levels on some items during these wonky days
- Bring your own pen – we will bring out a fresh clean one for you, but bringing your own is best
- In Vermont, spirits are processed on one POS system, all other items (wine, beer, etc.) are processed on a different POS system
- We may be busy at times but we will hotfoot your order 🙂
Currently, we are not offering a delivery service due to the daily fluctuations of the times we are in and logistics with rotating staff to keep them healthy and safe while keeping staffing levels up on both retail and redemption sides.
Grab a Vermont beer and wait for this whole thing to blow over 🙂
Curbside / Bevie To Go
- Call or email before 2p if possible, pickup by 5:30pTuesday | 10a-5:30p
In Store Retail Hours – SPECIAL SCHEDULE
- Sunday | CLOSED
- Monday | 10a-7p
- Tuesday | 10a-7p
- Wednesday | 10a-7p
- Thursday | 10a-7p
- Friday | 10a-8p
- Saturday | 10a-8p
Redemption Center Hours – SPECIAL SCHEDULE
- Sunday | CLOSED
- Monday | 10a-5:30p
- Tuesday | 10a-5:30p
- Wednesday | 10a-5:30p
- Friday | 10a-5:30p
- Friday | CLOSED
- Saturday | 10a-4:30p
~ Hand Crafted . Sustainable . Family Owned Since 1983 ~
Today, we were graced by a special visit from Illahe Vineyards winemaker Brad Ford.
Not everyday do we have such a great human popping by who crafts some of the most ambrosial wine we get from Oregon.
Quick Illahe notes from our meeting with the winemaker:
- The best under $20 Pinot Gris in our entire store!
- Lovely Viognier that is a must try if you are a fan of that varietal
- Pinot Noir that howls Willamette Valley
- Anxiously awaiting their Rosé – it is going to be a top 10 staff favorite this year
- Capitol Fizz coming soon – bright, scrumptious, pink bubbly refreshment 🙂
- 1899 Pinot Noir release later this year – new world wine made with old world techniques and no electricity
We are so proud to carry Illahe wine and support a family owned winery in the sibling state of Oregon.
We could ramble on about their responsible practices, family, terroir, Doc & Bre (the vineyard horses) etc. but aside from all the cool stuff they do – their wines are stunning and if you’ve never tried any of them, you should.
Read more at:
FAB Beer is sending beer over for their Friday, February 14th Pilsner 4 Peace & Tremendous IPA release!
Only getting a bit of these beers so snag yours while you can!
New England Double IPA (9%), brimming with passionfruit, citrus & pineapple flavors of Mosaic hops. Biotransformed by vigorous fermentation with our East Coast // New England IPA yeasts. TREMENDOUS, FAB’s first 2xIPA explores many dimensions of hop additions. A blend of hops including juicy-tropical Mosaic, and grapefruit-citrusy Citra, are first added at 155F in the mash for early integration of flavorful trichomes and boosted in multiple rounds of whirlpool- and dry-hopping for aroma capture and flavor amplification. Adding hops during the height of fermentation and carefully controlling temperatures, we maximize hop aroma and gather natural CO2 in steel for flavorful, champagne-like effervescence, balanced flavor, and delicate sweetness.
PILSNER 4 PEACE:
American-style Pilsner (5%), with subtle layers of Mandarina Bavaria and Citra hops, created in partnership between brewers and international, activist artists. In-keeping with the American Pilsner style, P4P’s assertive hoppiness is infused in multiple stages of mash- and biotransformational, “High Krausen” dry-hopping. Clean and easy-drinking, with some sweetness and counter-balancing bitterness, the PILSNER 4 PEACE is envisioned as an international open-source collaboration beer. Participating breweries are invited to collaborate on this open recipe, and all they have to do is pay local artists a fair price to contribute to our global art series.
Stowe Craft Seltzer Tasting | FRI 02/14 3-6PM
Excite and revive your taste buds this Valentine’s Day with a Stowe Craft Seltzer tasting! Bright, refreshing flavors of: Citrus Ginger, Blood Orange, Classic, & Cranberry Lime are available from our friends. Liven up with these lovely local libations!