Our new calendar is filling up with tastings galore!
Click here to go to our events page and play around with our new calendar features and check back in as we’ll be adding even more tastings and information about special releases!
10/15 – Thursday – 4:00-6:00p – Vermont Wine Merchants Fall Wine Tasting – Beverage Warehouse Tasting Bar – FREE
The rich colors and cozy sweaters of fall have inspired us to collaborate with Vermont Wine Merchants, one of our fine wine distributors, to bring you a hand-picked selection for your tasting pleasure.
Whether you prefer Chardonnay, Syrah, Carmenere, Sauvignon Blanc or Grenache, or don’t even know what you prefer, find out your next new favorite wine!
- Alphonse Dolly Sauvignon Blanc
- Domaine de l’Oc Unoaked Chardonnay
- Le P’tit Spencer Red Blend
- Falernia Carmenere
- Chateau des Deux Rocs Syrah / Grenache Noir
Read more about tastings and events here:
Vermont beer week is in full swing over here at the Bevie and today…. whether you’re a beer or wine lover, we have something for everyone!
FREE BEER from 4-6p at our 14th Star Brewery tasting!
Hangout and sample free beer with the 14th Star Brewery Crew, makers of the famed Tribute double IPA, the Make The Cut Homebrew, and other delicious VT beer!
FREE WINE from 4-6p during our wine tasting!
- Charles Smith K Vintners Viognier
- Charles Smith K Vintners Milbrandt Syrah
- Charles Smith The Velvet Devil
- Charles Smith K Vintners Sauvignon Blanc
- Terres Dorées FRV 100 Rosé NV
(staggered so people at work are able to share in VT beer glory!)
- 4:00p – 14th Star Tribute Release – 2 per person
- 4:00p – Lawson’s Super Session #2 Release – 12 cans per person
- 5:00p – Lawson’s Sip of Sunshine Release – 4 cans per person
- 5:00p – Lawson’s & Otter Creek Double Dose Release – 8 bottles per person
- 5:30p – Long Trail Space Juice Release- 4 cans per person
- 5:30p – Alchemist Heady Topper Release – 4 cans per person