Vermont Made Spirits – Libation For Your Holiday Jubilation!
Celebrate and support VT makers this festive season, there is a well crafted, locally made spirit for ANY occasion.
We are well are stocked with a wide array of spirits from our friends at:
- WhistlePig – Rye Whiskey, multiple variants and ages including a special 10yr Beverage Warehouse Single Barrel!
- Boyden Valley – Vermont Ice scrumptious maple crème liqueur
- Silo – Gin, whiskey, vodka, flavored spirits
- Metcalfe’s – Fruit and maple liqueurs
- Mad River Distillers – Rum, whiskey, rye
- Caledonia Spirits – Gin, vodka, award winning barrel aged Tom Cat Gin
- Smuggler’s Notch Distillery – Vodka, gin, whiskey
- Hooker Mountain Farm Distillery – Rum, vodka, liqueur’s
- Appalachian Gap – Flavored spirits, whiskey
- Old Route Two Spirits – Rum, gin
- St. Johnsbury – Specialty rum’s
- Putney Mountain Winery – Flavored liqueur
- Stonecutter Spirits – Gin, whiskey
- Vermont Spirits – Vodka, whiskey
- Green Mountain Distillers – Flavored vodka
- Vermont Distillers – Vodka
- Wild Hart – Gin, vodka
- Saxtons Distillery – Whiskey, liqueur
Friday the 13th 4-6pm – Customized Maker’s Mark Label Event & Whiskey Tasting
Give the gift of a customized Maker’s Mark whiskey bottle this holiday season!
A calligrapher will be at the Bevie with special Maker’s Mark labels to put a name, or *almost* any special message or phrase you want on a label.
Give a delicious, consumable gift, this Christmas or… be awesome and think ahead – birthday’s, retirement, Mother, Father, or Grandparents Day, or just have something fun!
-> Whiskey is my ‘spirit’ animal
-> I’d rather be someone’s shot of whiskey than their cup of tea
-> Soup of the day
-> To be only opened on any day ending with a ‘Y’
-> Happy 20th 21st Birthday
#makersmark #whisky #bourbon #whiskey #holiday #gift
Slow & Low – Rock & Rye | Tasting 07/13 SAT 3-5 PM
Hochstadter’s Slow & Low
Rock and Rye
Union made with straight rye whiskey, 100% raw local honey from PA, air-dried navel oranges from FL, Angostura-style cocktail bitters, and a pinch of rock candy.
The original American panacea, rock and rye has been served “straight up” in saloons and pharmacies since the 1800’s.
Old Route Two Spirits Rum | Vermont Distillery Tasting SAT 06/15 3:30-5:30PM
If you have yet to try the delicious, Vermont made rum’s by Old Route Two Spirits in Barre, now is your chance!
Come over and try:
- Cherrywood Barrelhead Rum
- Maple & Ash Barrelhead Rum
- Coffee Rum
Make your Friday more delicious by popping into the Bevie and sample the New Svedka vodka blended with rosé wine 06/14 from 4-6PM!
Free Gin & Whiskey tasting until 5:00 PM today! Go bright with Dry Town Gin or go bold with Old Elk Bourbon or… celebrate the sunny afternoon with both!