Friday the 13th 4-6pm – Customized Maker’s Mark Label Event & Whiskey Tasting
Give the gift of a customized Maker’s Mark whiskey bottle this holiday season!
A calligrapher will be at the Bevie with special Maker’s Mark labels to put a name, or *almost* any special message or phrase you want on a label.
Give a delicious, consumable gift, this Christmas or… be awesome and think ahead – birthday’s, retirement, Mother, Father, or Grandparents Day, or just have something fun!
-> Whiskey is my ‘spirit’ animal
-> I’d rather be someone’s shot of whiskey than their cup of tea
-> Soup of the day
-> To be only opened on any day ending with a ‘Y’
-> Happy 20th 21st Birthday
#makersmark #whisky #bourbon #whiskey #holiday #gift
Slow & Low – Rock & Rye | Tasting 07/13 SAT 3-5 PM
Hochstadter’s Slow & Low
Rock and Rye
Union made with straight rye whiskey, 100% raw local honey from PA, air-dried navel oranges from FL, Angostura-style cocktail bitters, and a pinch of rock candy.
The original American panacea, rock and rye has been served “straight up” in saloons and pharmacies since the 1800’s.
Old Route Two Spirits Rum | Vermont Distillery Tasting SAT 06/15 3:30-5:30PM
If you have yet to try the delicious, Vermont made rum’s by Old Route Two Spirits in Barre, now is your chance!
Come over and try:
- Cherrywood Barrelhead Rum
- Maple & Ash Barrelhead Rum
- Coffee Rum
Make your Friday more delicious by popping into the Bevie and sample the New Svedka vodka blended with rosé wine 06/14 from 4-6PM!
Free Gin & Whiskey tasting until 5:00 PM today! Go bright with Dry Town Gin or go bold with Old Elk Bourbon or… celebrate the sunny afternoon with both!
~ Lovely Road, Cabot, Vermont ~
We are delighted to announce the arrival of new Hooker Mountain Distillery Farm Spirits!
Whether you need a new libation for crafty cocktails, a unique VT made holiday gift, or scrumptious spirit to enjoy, we invite you to dive into the delicious world of Hooker Mountain Farm!
All Hooker Mountain Farm spirits are distilled and bottled at the Randolph family’s sixty-six acre farm in Cabot, Vermont.
“We stand for what we stand on.” – Wendell Berry
Current Beverage Warehouse Offerings:
- Woke Milk & Coffee Liqueur – Made with beans from Pam & Jim Frohn of Mari Juliza Coffee Co., Newport, VT. Rum with pasture-fed milk, coffee, and VT maple syrup. 18.5% ABV | $24.99 750ml
- Poor Farm New England Style Rum – A New England style run from the heart of Vermont. 40% ABV | $22.99 750ml
- Spruce Forest & Garden Gin Style Spirit – Dry forest spirit made with fresh spruce tips. 40% ABV | $34.99 750ml / $24.99 375ml
- Spirited Cider Apple Cider Cordial – Rum with sweet apple cider. 20% ABV | $26.99 750ml
(prices do not include tax/deposit)
Read more about the Hooker Mountain CSA Farm at: hookermountainfarm.com