Hops 4 Hunger – Feed Folk, Get Beer!
The Beverage Warehouse has teamed up with The Alchemist, Lawson’s Finest Liquids, Fiddlehead Brewing Company ,and
14th Star Brewing Company, LLC to help feed our hungry neighbors via a Bevie Bag.
Each bag contains one can of:
- The Alchemist – Heady Topper
- Lawson’s Finest Liquids – Sip of Sunshine
- 14th Star Brewing – Tribute
- Fiddlehead – Second Fiddle
- SOME bags will have a special surprise!
The Bevie Bag will be $20, only 240 lunch bags will be available. We are donating all profits so an awesome $9 per bag will be used to feed folk through our local food shelves this Thanksgiving. Best $20 ever spent on good beer!
Bevie Bags will be out for sale starting Thursday, November 19th on a first come, first served basis. Some of these bags may have a bonus surprise in them in form of a Bevie or local restaurant gift card, beer swag and other fun discoveries.
Do a good deed…. and get your own reward.
Special thanks to Farrell Distributing & Jared at Mac’s Market for making this happen! Mac’s not only is giving us a better price on Turkeys they are storing it all for us as well!
Come to the Beverage Warehouse on Friday, October 30th and try organic hard cyder / cider from our friends at Flag Hill Farm!
Vermont Sparkling Hard Cyder
Sparkling and dry.
Never fruity or sweet.
Our Sparkling Hard Cyder makes a festive addition to any party and is the perfect compliment to fine foods and desserts.
Hand crafted in The Old French Champagne Style or “Methode Champenoise”, our cyder is transformed from a dry still wine to a magnificent sparkling elixir.
The finished product is outfitted with an authentic champagne cork and adorned with a traditional wire hood.
Aged two years before bottling; then aged for another year in a handsome Champagne bottle and finished with an authentic champagne cork and wire hood.
Excellent tiny bubbles.
9 ½ % alcohol; no sulfites.
Sparkling and dry.
Never fruity or sweet.
In a 22 ounce Belgian Beer style bottle.
Our newest product is Sapsucker, a Belgian Beer style hard cyder, bottled in a handsome 22 ounce bottle.
9 % alcohol; no sulfites.
Suggested Retail: $8.99/bottle
10/30/15 – Friday – 4:00-7:00p – Woodchuck Cider Tasting
Come over to the Bevie for one of the beverages more Vermonters drink per capita than anyone else… CIDER!
- Woodchuck Private Reserve Pumpkin Cider
- Woodchuck Hopsation Cider
- Woodchuck Lemon Shandy Cider
- Woodchuck Local Nectar Cider
- Woodchuck Gumption Cider
- Woodchuck Fall Cider
So get your booty over to the Bevie, sample cider, and snag your FREE WOODCHUCK PINT GLASS while supplies last!
10/15 – Thursday – 4:00-6:00p – Vermont Wine Merchants Fall Wine Tasting – Beverage Warehouse Tasting Bar – FREE
The rich colors and cozy sweaters of fall have inspired us to collaborate with Vermont Wine Merchants, one of our fine wine distributors, to bring you a hand-picked selection for your tasting pleasure.
Whether you prefer Chardonnay, Syrah, Carmenere, Sauvignon Blanc or Grenache, or don’t even know what you prefer, find out your next new favorite wine!
- Alphonse Dolly Sauvignon Blanc
- Domaine de l’Oc Unoaked Chardonnay
- Le P’tit Spencer Red Blend
- Falernia Carmenere
- Chateau des Deux Rocs Syrah / Grenache Noir
Read more about tastings and events here:
Vermont beer week is in full swing over here at the Bevie and today…. whether you’re a beer or wine lover, we have something for everyone!
FREE BEER from 4-6p at our 14th Star Brewery tasting!
Hangout and sample free beer with the 14th Star Brewery Crew, makers of the famed Tribute double IPA, the Make The Cut Homebrew, and other delicious VT beer!
FREE WINE from 4-6p during our wine tasting!
- Charles Smith K Vintners Viognier
- Charles Smith K Vintners Milbrandt Syrah
- Charles Smith The Velvet Devil
- Charles Smith K Vintners Sauvignon Blanc
- Terres Dorées FRV 100 Rosé NV
(staggered so people at work are able to share in VT beer glory!)
- 4:00p – 14th Star Tribute Release – 2 per person
- 4:00p – Lawson’s Super Session #2 Release – 12 cans per person
- 5:00p – Lawson’s Sip of Sunshine Release – 4 cans per person
- 5:00p – Lawson’s & Otter Creek Double Dose Release – 8 bottles per person
- 5:30p – Long Trail Space Juice Release- 4 cans per person
- 5:30p – Alchemist Heady Topper Release – 4 cans per person