Friday the 13th 4-6pm – Customized Maker’s Mark Label Event & Whiskey Tasting
Give the gift of a customized Maker’s Mark whiskey bottle this holiday season!
A calligrapher will be at the Bevie with special Maker’s Mark labels to put a name, or *almost* any special message or phrase you want on a label.
Give a delicious, consumable gift, this Christmas or… be awesome and think ahead – birthday’s, retirement, Mother, Father, or Grandparents Day, or just have something fun!
-> Whiskey is my ‘spirit’ animal
-> I’d rather be someone’s shot of whiskey than their cup of tea
-> Soup of the day
-> To be only opened on any day ending with a ‘Y’
-> Happy 20th 21st Birthday
#makersmark #whisky #bourbon #whiskey #holiday #gift
Brio Coffeeworks Vermont | Nitro Flash Chilled Coffee Cans | Tasting FRI 10/11 12:00-2:00
Get a different type of ‘buzz’ at the Bevie this Friday from 12:00-2:00PM with local VT roasters Brio Coffeeworks!
From the can –
Flash chilled coffee.
Vibrant and complex. This is how we imagines the perfect cold coffee when we set out to create this product. By brewing hot and rapidly chilling the coffee before canning, we’ve locked in the sweet, delicate flavors that characterize our coffee. The result is cold coffee, reimagined.
– Nate & Magda | Co-Founders
Sunday 07/20 – Open 11a-6p – Stock Up Before You Scoot Out!
At the Bevie, carrying everything from ‘A to Z’ doesn’t just mean from Alchemist to Zero Gravity…
it includes the best selection from Lawson’s Finest Liquids, Upper Pass, Fiddlehead, Frost, Lost Nation, Burlington Beer Co., Four Quarters, Bent Hill, Ten Bends, 14th Star, Foley Brothers, Good Measure, Wunderkammer, Idletyme and so many more!
We’re well stocked with the best in VT – remember to share the sudsy VT love with others! 🙂
We work tirelessly all year round to bring you the freshest brews from our local VT makers, highly sought after vintage ales from around the globe, and new libation from up and coming breweries.
This week is the culmination where the stars align, we get special treats, and friends give us bonuses to share with locals and visitors during this frothy and fun time of the year!
There are just too many beers to list!
More than anything, we are blessed, and delighted to announce the opportunity to share with you starting on Friday 07/19 at 10 AM…
FRI 07/18 10AM Beer Cave Release:
- Cantillon | Classic Gueuze | Super Limited Amount
- Tilquin | Oude Gueuze | Super Limited Amount
- Tilquin | Quetsche (Plum sour) | Super Limited Amount
- 3 Fonteinen | Oude Geuze Vintage Blend
- 3 Fonteinen | Oude Geuze Cuvée Armand & Gaston
- 3 Fonteinen | Oude Kriek (Cherry)
- Jester King & Põhjala | Port Over Easy | Port Barrel Aged Imperial Stout | Limited Amount
- Wunderkammer Bier | 4 Varieties!!!
- Fiddlehead | Wild Ale – 2 Varients
- Founders KBS | Multiple vintages
- 14th Star | Bourbon Barrel Aged Imperial Maple Sap Stout
Many new breweries never before seen in VT (100+ beers arrived yesterday!) or new from:
- Labietis – Exciting beer from Latvia never before available in VT | Citra hopped berry ale, mead, tart ales
- Engine 9 – new to VT brewery introduction | Sours & fruited wild ales
- Three Magnets – new to VT brewery introduction | Sours & fruited farmhouse ale
- The Collective – new to VT brewery introduction | Tart/wild ales
- Long Beach – new to VT brewery introduction | Fruit sours, berry vanilla porter, cans, bottles…
- Birds Fly South – new to VT brewery introduction | Apricot Chardonnay barrel aged ale, fruited ales, tartness
- Garden Path Fermentation – new to VT brewery introduction | Blended barrel aged fruit ales, subtle ales
- Grimfrost – new to VT introduction | Aged mead
- Strange Roots – new fruit sours available!
- Boréale – new to VT brewery introduction | IPA du Nord-Est hazy IPA
- Fat Orange Cat – new NE beers!
- Libertine – new sours
- Jolly Pumpkin – new BA stout
- Bellwoods – new cherry sour and new peach sour
- … and many more, this is just scratching the surface!
Our local VT friends are loading us up with super fresh beer! Stock up while you ‘can…’
- Alchemist | Focal Banger & Heady Topper
- Lawson’s | Sip of Sunshine (Double Sunshine inspired DIPA), Super Session #8, and depending on the day… 🙂
- Zero Gravity | Strawberry Moon, Bing Bing, Madonna, and so many others
- Upper Pass | Cloud Drop DIPA, First Drop, Fred’s Red, Together We Can IPA, Moove on Up…
- Four Quarters | IPA’s, Sours, and tantalizing ales
- Ten Bends | Northern Heights IPA
- Burlington Beer Co. | Raspberry Whalecake, Strawberry Whalecake, IPA’s, DIPA”s, Sours…
- Frost | Special hazy IPA’s, Lush, Lushicle, hazy VT galore
- Foley Brothers | Fresh and juicy Prawpaw, Big Bang…
It would blow your mind (and wear out the internet) if we listed everything so pop over to the local, independent, VT family owned Beverage Warehouse and your thirst will be quenched!
(Saturday details coming…)
Vermont Brewers Festival is here and we’re having our annual beer cave release!
This is absolutely going to be the best release we’ve ever had!
We are busy unpacking and pricing but we can release a little information to tantalize you with…
Starting Friday, you will find:
- Stunning sours, stouts, and specialty ales from a dozen new breweries NEVER BEFORE seen in VT
- DOZENS of new, astonishing beers from around the globe never before available in VT
- Unrivaled selection and availability of beer from featured Vermont Brewers Festival Breweries than anyone else
- 1st Beer Cave Drop – (details coming)
Stay tuned and thirsty… your pilgrimage for bodacious beer is fulfilled at the Bevie.
Slow & Low – Rock & Rye | Tasting 07/13 SAT 3-5 PM
Hochstadter’s Slow & Low
Rock and Rye
Union made with straight rye whiskey, 100% raw local honey from PA, air-dried navel oranges from FL, Angostura-style cocktail bitters, and a pinch of rock candy.
The original American panacea, rock and rye has been served “straight up” in saloons and pharmacies since the 1800’s.