Groenfell Meadery Winter Warmer Bottle Release & Signing
FRI 12/14 5-6 PM
A signed bottled by a Vermont maker is an amazing gift!
Pop over to the Bevie between 5-6 pm and get a bottle of scrumptious, local mead personalized by Ricky, the master-mead-maker extraordinaire!
Winter Warmer | Seasonal Wassail
Goodwater Brewery Tasting
Saturday, December 9th, 10am – 12:00pm
Join us for hazy suds and hoppy buds!
Clearly Hazy Double IPA | Goodwater Brewery | Citra Mosaic Simcoe Double IPA | $13.99/4pk 16oz cans
Hop Collusion IPA | Goodwater Brewery | Citra & Simcoe American style IPA | $10.99/4pk 16oz cans
Hoppy Side of Pale | Goodwater Brewery | American Pale Ale | $10.99/4pk 16oz cans
Halyard True Ginger Beer Tasting & Tempest Bottle Release
Thursday, December 14th, 4pm – 7pm
Join us for a Halyard True Ginger Beer Tasting and Special Tempest Bottle Release!
Halyard Brewing | True Ginger Beer | Gluten Free | 4pk 12oz Cans | $8.99 (+tax/deposit)
Halyard Brewing | Nicole’s Extra Ginger Beer | Gluten Free | 4pk 12oz Cans | $8.99 (+tax/deposit)
*** Take me to your party! ***
Outerspace Vodka | 100% gluten free vodka
Gold Medal – SIP awards California 2016
“5 times distilled from corn and filtered through meteorites more than 4 billion years old to create a vodka that’s out of this world.”
Don’t drink Outerspace Vodka while in your flying saucer making crop circles… you may end up in Area 51 (possibly probed).
Best enjoyed by earthlings aged 21+ when released from a cryogenic freezer.
FREE BEER TASTING!
Stop in and sample some super suds by
Long Trail Brewing Co.!
4-6p Friday, October 13th
• Grapefruit Blaze IPA
• Evergreen Blaze IPA
• Citra Blaze IPA
• Trail Hopper IPA
• Barrel-Aged Unearthed Stout
• Seasonal Harvest Ale
VT Beer Tasting | Stone Corral | SAT 07/15 10a-12p
Wrangle your friends and mosey on over to the Beverage Warehouse for a delicious morning of local beer!
We’re tasting a posse of 6 of their craveable beers, get your dusty bottom over here, partner!
From Stone Corral / stonecorral.com
- High Noon Kolsch – Malty with a kiss of noble hops and reasonable strength make this a balanced and delicious choice for any occasion. This is a great session beer and with the lower alcohol content you can enjoy a few.
- Palomino Pale Ale – Amber Ale dry hopped with Amarillo, Sterling and Willamette. Layers of Pilsner, Vienna and wheat malts balance out the assertive hop aromas.
Trailblazer Our amber lager – This brew won Silver at GIBF last fall.
- Black Beer– 2014 Gold Medal at the Great International Beer & Cider Festival. A balanced, velvety, German inspired black lager / porter cross. Delicious ice cold, but the malt really stands out at warmer temperatures. Clean layers of dark malt, mocha, caramel and noble hops.
- Stampede double IPA – Meridian, Sterling and Nugget hops showcased against a robust blend of 6 malts. Notes of stone fruit, citrus, honey and resin with a big malt background and assertive hop bitterness. 8.8% ABV
- Wild Red – Our approachable interpretation of sour ale. Aromas of pear, pie cherry, and graham cracker, slightly tart on the palate with a delightful funk and dry finish. 6% ABV
- XX Chocolate Maple Porter– Dark, rich, delicious, yet not too heavy. Made with Taft Farm maple and fair-trade Guatemalan cacao nibs from our friends at Blue Bandana Chocolate Maker.
- Big Belgian Draft – this Belgian-style dark strong ale won gold at GIBF last fall. Flavors of fresh malt and stone fruit mix with just a hint of spiciness from the special yeast strain (no spices added) and a smooth finish that leaves you wanting another sip…
- Scotch Ale – A strong ale, malty, full bodied with a hint of smokiness. The big brother to Stone Corral Latigo. Pairs nicely with roasted or grilled meats, wild game, grilled smoked salmon, aged cheeses, French onion soup and deli sandwiches. This ale weighs in at 7.25% ABV.