Mega Christmas Release 12/21 Sat. 10AM! Cantillon, Tilquin, Drie Fonteinen, Lawson’s Maple Tripple, Lawson’s Triple Sunshine and more!
Get to the Bevie and decimate your gift list with some of the most sought after beers we get!
- Cantillon Release: choose one Cantillon Classin Gueuze or Cantillon Saint-Gilloise – quantities are MEGA limited, not everyone will get a bottle.
- Lawson’s Finest Liquids Release: 1 bottle or pack per person while it lasts each of: Maple Tripple Ale, Triple Sunshine, Maple, Hopzilla IPA.
- Tilquin Release: 2016-2017 blend, 2017-2018 blend, & 2018-2019 blend.
- Drie Fonteinen Oude Kriek Release
- Off Color Dino SMores Imperial Marshmallow Stout dropping and now in cans!
Goose Island BCBS – Black Friday Release 2019, 2018, & Cafe de Olla Stout – Friday, November 29th, 10AM.
Darkness approaches… shadowy, dulcet flavors call to you from the deep, seductive side of the beer spectrum… get to the Bevie and indulge in the rare, sapid lusciousness of BCBS.
- Goose Island | Bourbon County Brand Stout | 2019 – Limit TBD
- Goose Island | Bourbon County Brand Stout | 2018 – Limit 1 per person
- Goose Island | Bourbon County Brand Stout | Cafe de Olla Stout | 2019 – 1 per person – SUPER LIMITED
Year 5 of our “HOPS 4 HUNGER bags”!
Feed people by drinking great beer!
100% of the Beverage Warehouse of Vermont profits are going right to our local foodshelves.
3 “Lunch Bags” to choose from containing 4 different & crazy good Vermont Brews.
$23 per bag plus tax and many bags contain secret swag from Gift Cards to Vouchers for Pickles. ( No peeking) 100% of the Beverage Warehouse of Vermont profits go to our local food shelves!
Event continues till all 360 Lunch bags are sold.
Spread the word
We will also be happily collecting change in donation buckets at each counter.
THANK YOU for joining us in helping to feed hungry neighbors and friends, and for supporting our independent, VT family owned store!
New beer this week from our friends at Upper Pass Beer Company!
Wellie Nelson | Nelson Sauvin IPA | 6.8% ABV | 50 IBU’s
From the can –
This beer is a tribute to our chief security officer, belly rub lover, and all around food connoisseur, Mr. Wellington Nelson.
He has been named after two of our favorite cities in New Zealand where the Nelson Sauvin hop featured in this beer was grown.
It’s best consumed with a round Chuckit in the fields of Vermont.
Our friends at Liambru Tasty just dropped off a limited supply of fresh beer!
Liambru Tasty | Not Nice Barb | New England Double IPA | 8% ABV
From the can –
Barbara inherited the Travelers Lodge and Pub from her Uncle Van Wynridge.
But where he had been an affable (albeit soulless) host, his niece was ill tempered, vile mouthed, and had a peculiar penchant for rusty shovels.
The locals called her Not Nice Barb behind her back
The occasional traveler mistakenly mentioned the nickname in her company.
Over the years, more than a few guests of Barb’s Lodge went missing.