We work tirelessly all year round to bring you the freshest brews from our local VT makers, highly sought after vintage ales from around the globe, and new libation from up and coming breweries.
This week is the culmination where the stars align, we get special treats, and friends give us bonuses to share with locals and visitors during this frothy and fun time of the year!
There are just too many beers to list!
More than anything, we are blessed, and delighted to announce the opportunity to share with you starting on Friday 07/19 at 10 AM…
FRI 07/18 10AM Beer Cave Release:
- Cantillon | Classic Gueuze | Super Limited Amount
- Tilquin | Oude Gueuze | Super Limited Amount
- Tilquin | Quetsche (Plum sour) | Super Limited Amount
- 3 Fonteinen | Oude Geuze Vintage Blend
- 3 Fonteinen | Oude Geuze Cuvée Armand & Gaston
- 3 Fonteinen | Oude Kriek (Cherry)
- Jester King & Põhjala | Port Over Easy | Port Barrel Aged Imperial Stout | Limited Amount
- Wunderkammer Bier | 4 Varieties!!!
- Fiddlehead | Wild Ale – 2 Varients
- Founders KBS | Multiple vintages
- 14th Star | Bourbon Barrel Aged Imperial Maple Sap Stout
Many new breweries never before seen in VT (100+ beers arrived yesterday!) or new from:
- Labietis – Exciting beer from Latvia never before available in VT | Citra hopped berry ale, mead, tart ales
- Engine 9 – new to VT brewery introduction | Sours & fruited wild ales
- Three Magnets – new to VT brewery introduction | Sours & fruited farmhouse ale
- The Collective – new to VT brewery introduction | Tart/wild ales
- Long Beach – new to VT brewery introduction | Fruit sours, berry vanilla porter, cans, bottles…
- Birds Fly South – new to VT brewery introduction | Apricot Chardonnay barrel aged ale, fruited ales, tartness
- Garden Path Fermentation – new to VT brewery introduction | Blended barrel aged fruit ales, subtle ales
- Grimfrost – new to VT introduction | Aged mead
- Strange Roots – new fruit sours available!
- Boréale – new to VT brewery introduction | IPA du Nord-Est hazy IPA
- Fat Orange Cat – new NE beers!
- Libertine – new sours
- Jolly Pumpkin – new BA stout
- Bellwoods – new cherry sour and new peach sour
- … and many more, this is just scratching the surface!
Our local VT friends are loading us up with super fresh beer! Stock up while you ‘can…’
- Alchemist | Focal Banger & Heady Topper
- Lawson’s | Sip of Sunshine (Double Sunshine inspired DIPA), Super Session #8, and depending on the day… 🙂
- Zero Gravity | Strawberry Moon, Bing Bing, Madonna, and so many others
- Upper Pass | Cloud Drop DIPA, First Drop, Fred’s Red, Together We Can IPA, Moove on Up…
- Four Quarters | IPA’s, Sours, and tantalizing ales
- Ten Bends | Northern Heights IPA
- Burlington Beer Co. | Raspberry Whalecake, Strawberry Whalecake, IPA’s, DIPA”s, Sours…
- Frost | Special hazy IPA’s, Lush, Lushicle, hazy VT galore
- Foley Brothers | Fresh and juicy Prawpaw, Big Bang…
It would blow your mind (and wear out the internet) if we listed everything so pop over to the local, independent, VT family owned Beverage Warehouse and your thirst will be quenched!
(Saturday details coming…)