Meet the finalist homebrewers Sat. 4/21 10:00 AM – 12:00 PM!
Does a Tropical Sour Beer or New England IPA reign supreme in Vermont? It is time for YOU to taste and cast YOUR VOTE to decide which Vermonter ‘makes the cut’ and is crowned the 2018 Make The Cut Homebrew Challenge Champion! The winner will return to 14th Star Brewery to have a commercial run of their beer canned and featured at the VT Brewers Festival in July. Get in to the Bevie for a free sample voting flight and pouring partners across Vermont for additional voting and flights!
Beverage Warehouse public vote and sampling:
- 2:30-7:00 PM | Friday, April 20th
- 10:00 AM – 4:00 PM | Saturday, April 21st – Meet & greet with the homebrew challenge finalists from 10AM-12PM! – if the kegs kick before 4PM, the public voting is over so get in early!
Make The Cut Homebrew Challenge Pouring Partners:
- 14th Star Brewing – St. Albans
- The Bench – Stowe
- Beverage Warehouse – Winooski
- Doc Ponds – Stowe
- The Farmhouse Tap & Grill – Burlington
- Hatchet – Richmond
- Mule Bar – Winooski
- Prohibition Pig – Waterbury
- The Reservoir – Waterbury
- Three Penny Taproom – Montpelier
- Whetstone Station Restaurant and Brewery – Brattleboro
- Worthy Burger – South Royalton
- Worthy Kitchen – Woodstock
Make the Cut distribution and logistics partner: Farrell Distributing