Delicious Oktoberfest kegs are rolling in, some of these are in stock, some we have to get from the distributor so order or reserve your keg today before they are all gone, prost!
- Keg pricing does not include VT tax or $30 deposit
- All kegs must be paid for in cash
- To view our complete keg list and policy, click here
- Keg availability changes from hour to hour so call for availability info
*** List Updated October 23rd, 2017 ***
- 14th Star (VT) Oktoberfest | $85 1/6 BBL / $179 1/2 BBL – Sold Out
- Goodwater (VT) Oktoberfest | $97 1/6 BBL / $219 1/2 BBL – Sold Out
- Queen City (VT) Oktoberfest | $84 1/6 BBL / $174 1/2 BBL – Sold Out
- Otter Creek (VT) Oktoberfest | $83 1/6 BBL / $169 1/2 BBL – Sold Out
- Switchback (VT) Märzen | $82 1/6 BBL / $169 1/2 BBL – Sold Out
- von Trapp (VT) Oktoberfest | $82 1/6 BBL / $179 1/2 BBL – Sold Out
- Sam Adams (OH) Oktoberfest | $82 1/6 BBL / $163 1/2 BBL – Sold Out
- Sierra Nevada (CA) Oktoberfest | $79 1/6 BBL – Sold Out
No Oktoberfest or Märzen kegs from Germany are in stock or available at the distributor warehouses. Vermont is sold out, only German kegs that remain are at bars, restaurants, or set aside for festivals.