Attack of the hops! Slay those seductive buds and fill up your Bevie growler with delicious beer!
Currently on tap:
- Good Measure (VT) | Near Berlin | Dry Hopped American Table Sour | 3.4% ABV | 10 IBU’s | $6.99/32oz $12.99/64oz – This low-alcohol sour was kettle soured for over 48 hours to produce a tart and mouth puckering flavor. The grain bill is reminiscent of a classic German Berliner-Weisse with heavy wheat . We hopped this to a low bitterness with a newer varietal called Caliente. It was then Dry-Hopped lightly with Citra, Cascade and Lemon Drop hops to bring some tropical flavors into the mix. Vienna Malt, Wheat Malt. Caliente, Citra, Cascade, Lemon Drop
- Bone Yard (OR) | RPM IPA | 6.6% ABV | 50 IBU’s | $9.99/32oz $17.99/64oz – Keg format only – no bottles/cans – 95 BeerAdvocate / 98 RateBeer
- Rock Art (VT) | Mercedes IPA | VT Double IPA | 7.5% ABV | $5.99/32oz $9.99/64oz – Double IPA from Rock ART made with imported hops, keg format only – no bottles/cans!
- Altamont (CA) | Berry White Fruit Beer | 4.7% ABV | $4.99/32oz $8.99/64oz – Blackberry wheat beer!
- Stone (CA) | Xocoveza | 8.1% ABV | $7.99/32oz $13.99/64oz – Harmoniously layered with cocoa, Mostra coffee, pasilla peppers, vanilla, cinnamon, nutmeg and milk sugar, this beer is an insanely delicious take on Mexican hot chocolate.
- Make The Cut Competition (VT) | Champion Brew | Verkaufen | Slow Fermented Altbier | 5.6% ABV | $6.99/32oz $12.99/64oz