VT Brewers Festival is here which brings thirsty souls from across the region and globe to our blessed haven of beer.
We honor locals and craft beer pilgrims alike with an incredible weekend of beer releases we call in favors and scrimp and save for all year to blow your mind!
In addition to incredible releases this weekend with our famed mother of all releases on Sunday… this year, we’re allowing a special “pre-game” starting NOW.
In the next day, we will be releasing information on releases that no other store can pull off – we have been overwhelmingly blessed by our friends in the industry and we can’t wait to share certain beers with you.
In the next day, we will be releasing information on special vintage releases of KBS, BCBS, *ahem* Belgium sours, and our biggest Alchemist and Lawson’s release that will blow your mind.
It’s an incredible liquid world and we are expert navigators so stay tuned, and stay thirsty, for we will quench and satisfy beyond your wildest dreams.
Here is we just released:
- 14th Star | Tribute | Double IPA | 4pk Cans – Canned Northern VT Specialty Double IPA
- Foley Brothers | Pieces of Eight | Double IPA | Juicy, Double IPA brewed with 8 hop varieties
- Idletyme | Idletyme IPA | Double IPA | Super Fresh & Specialty Double IPA from Northern VT
- Idletyme | Pink n’ Pale | Pale Ale w/ Grapefruit | Super Fresh Grapefruit Pale Ale
- Idletyme | Rum Barrel Aged Barley Wine | BA Barley Wine | VT Rum Barrel Aged Barley Wine | 2015
- Lawson’s / Otter Creek | Double or Nothing | Barley Wine | Oak Aged Maple Barley Wine | 2015
Northern Friends – We have more QC brews than anyone in VT – Dive North Into A Delicious World
- Dieu du Ciel | Disco Soleil | Citrus IPA | IPA Brewed w/ Citrus & Kumquat
- Dunham | Assemblage No. 1 | BA Saison | Saison blend w/ Brettanomyces & aged in Zinfandel barrels
- Le Trou du Diable | Baron Noir | Baltic Porter | Seasonal Baltic Porter
- Les Trois Mousquetaires | Hors Série Oud Bruin | BA Sour Beer | Barrel Aged Flanders Oud Bruin
- Les Trois Mousquetaires | Saison Brett | BA Sour Saison | Barrel Aged Saison w/ Brettanomyces
Domestic Specialties & Vintage Release:
- Cigar City | God of Fear | Stout | Cigar City Stout | 2015
- Dogfish Head | Olde School | Barley Wine | Barley Wine | 2012
- Dogfish Head | Olde School | Barley Wine | Barley Wine | 2013
- Dogfish Head | Olde School | Barley Wine | Barley Wine | 2014
- Dogfish Head | Raison d’Extra | Strong Ale | Strong Ale | 2014
- Founders | Backwoods Bastard | Old Ale | Barrel Aged Strong / Old Ale | 2015
- Green Flash | Silva Stout | BBA Imperial Stout | Bourbon Barrel Aged Imperial Stout | 2015
- Sierra Nevada | Bigfoot | Barleywine | Barleywine | 2016
- Sierra Nevada | Bigfoot | Barleywine | Barleywine | 2015
- Stone | Imperial Russian Stout | Imperial Russian Stout | Imperial Russian Stout | 2015
- Stone | Imperial Russian Stout | Imperial Russian Stout | Imperial Russian Stout | 2016
- Westbrook / Evil Twin | Mini Growler | Imperial Stout | Westbrook & Evil Twin Collaboration | 2016
Imports You Need To Know:
- Grassroots / Mikkeller | Wheat is the New Hops | Sour IPA | Canned IPA with wheat and fermented with brettanomyces
- La Choulette | Framboise | Bière de Garde | Bière de Garde (Farmhouse Ale) with Raspberries
- Mikkeller | Hallo Ich Bin Berliner Weisse Cherry | Berliner Weisse w/ Cherry | Canned Berliner Weisse w/ Cherry
- Mikkeller | Hallo Ich Bin Berliner Weisse Peach | Berliner Weisse w/ Peach | Canned Berliner Weisse w/ Peach
- Mikkeller | Spontandryhop Centennial | Sour Beer | American Wild Ale dry hopped w/ Centennial hops
- Mikkeller | Spontandryhop Citra | Sour Beer | American Wild Ale dry hopped w/ Cirta hops
- Mikkeller | Spontandryhop Simcoe | Sour Beer | American Wild Ale dry hopped w/ Simcoe hops
- To Øl | Gose To Hollywood | Gose w/ Orange | Canned Gose w/ Orange
- Tocalmatto | Salty Angel | Gose | 1st time getting this European Gose