As of 06/17/2016, here is what’s on tap at the Beverage Warehouse Growler Bar:
- Idletyme Danube Blueberry Weizen | 5.5% ABV | $13.99 64oz / $7.99 32oz – Blueberry Bavarian Weizen from our friends of at Idletyme Brewing in Stowe. Not available in bottles.
- Lost Nation Mosaic IPA | 5.5% ABV | 65 IBU’s | $5.99 32oz / $9.99 64oz – Hazy, juicy, delicious VT IPA of the non-double type which means you can comfortably have a couple!
- Rock Art Grapefruit IPA | 7.4% ABV | $8.99 64oz / $4.99 32oz – Fresh grapefruit IPA from our friends at Rock Art! Not available in bottles or cans – just kegs!
- Light in the Window Burlington Beer Co | 5.9% ABV | 40 IBU’s $9.99 64oz / $5.99 32oz – A crispy Rye IPA brewed with barley and rye. Densely hopped and bursting with grapefruit hop flavors to compliment the soft and spicy nature of rye. BBC balanced the soft malt profile with a fresh and aggressive hop flavor.
- Maine Beer Mean Old Tom | 6.5% ABV | $17.99 64oz / $9.99 32oz – Stout aged on organic vanilla beans
- L.S.D. | Lompoc Brewing (OR) | 6.9% ABV | 58 IBU’s | $7.99 32oz / $13.99 64oz – LSD [LOMPOC SPECIAL DRAFT] This dark mahogany brew has a touch of smoke in the nose and is rich and complex with notes of candied dark fruit , toasted malt and dark chocolate that lead to a smooth, dry finish. – Draft only, we only received one keg, once it is gone, it is gone.