The beers and artwork just keep getting better at our super special growler bar in which the beer isn’t exposed to air when it is gently transferred from keg to growler!
We like to be ‘fresh’ over at the Bevie, and we want you to drink fresh beer so pop in and see what all the buzz surrounding our state of the art growler bar is all about!
Current Flow at the Beverage Warehouse Growler Bar 05/20/16:
- Lost Nation Saison Lamoile | 5.9% ABV | 15 IBU’s $9.99 64oz / $5.99 32oz – A slightly lower alcohol version of the classic farmhouse style. Hazy golden beer with notes of fruit, spice, and funk.
- Lost Nation Mosaic IPA | 5.5% ABV | 65 IBU’s | $5.99 32oz / $9.99 64oz – Hazy, juicy, delicious VT IPA of the non-double type which means you can comfortably have a couple!
- Goodwater Hoppy Side of Pale | 5.4% ABV | $9.99 64oz / $5.99 32oz – Fresh beer from one of VT’s newest breweries! Not available in bottles or cans – just kegs!
- Light in the Window Burlington Beer Co | 5.9% ABV | 40 IBU’s $9.99 64oz / $5.99 32oz – A crispy Rye IPA brewed with barley and rye. Densely hopped and bursting with grapefruit hop flavors to compliment the soft and spicy nature of rye. BBC balanced the soft malt profile with a fresh and aggressive hop flavor.
- Igor’s Dream Rye Whiskey Barrel Aged Russian Imperial Stout | Two Roads | 11% ABV | $22.99 64oz / $12.99 32oz – GABF Gold Medal Winner
- 14th Star / Make the Cut Baltic Porter | 7.9%% ABV | $10.99 64oz / $6.99 32oz – Brewed by Casey Leahy – Chester, VT
Casey’s Baltic Porter is a rich full bodied beer that lets the malt do the talking. Big malt flavors are balanced by hops and little alcohol warmth. It’s balance makes it a smooth, drinkable, and deeply satisfying brew.