- Lost Nation Saison Lamoile | 5.9% ABV | 15 IBU’s $9.99 64oz / $5.99 32oz – A slightly lower alcohol version of the classic farmhouse style. Hazy golden beer with notes of fruit, spice, and funk.
- Shackbury Millrace Cider | 6.7% ABV | $10.99 32oz / $20.99 64oz – Draft Only, No Retail Bottles at Stores – Extra dry, green apple, fresh cut grass, cheese, soft tannins and minerality. Blend of lost apples foraged from two orchards in Danby, Vermont. Native yeast fermentation with a secondary malolactic fermentation. Bottle conditioned for light effervescence, no added sulfites, unfiltered.
25oz special bottles of Shacksbury retail for $14-$19 a bottle so a 32oz growler of this special cider is a steal!
- Idletyme Pink n’ Pale | 5.5% ABV | $9.99 64oz / $5.99 32oz – Delicious local pale ale with grapefruit – Draft Only, No Bottles/Cans Produced
- Light in the Window Burlington Beer Co | 6% ABV | $9.99 64oz / $5.99 32oz – A crispy Rye IPA brewed with barley and rye. Densely hopped and bursting with grapefruit hop flavors to compliment the soft and spicy nature of rye. BBC balanced the soft malt profile with a fresh and aggressive hop flavor.
Vote for your favorite beer below to be canned, kegged, and sold throughout VT! This is YOUR chance to be a part of the brewing and retail decisions in VT!
- Make the Cut German Altbier | 5.9% ABV | $10.99 64oz / $6.99 32oz – Brewed by Roland Maheux – Jericho, VT
A complex brew with balanced sweetness up front, pleasing mid-palate bitterness, and a crisp finish. Roland’s hickory colored, German Alt inspired beer is achieved through extended conditioning and the blending of new and old brewing practices.
- Make the Cut Baltic Porter | 7.9%% ABV | $10.99 64oz / $6.99 32oz – Brewed by Casey Leahy – Chester, VT
Casey’s Baltic Porter is a rich full bodied beer that lets the malt do the talking. Big malt flavors are balanced by hops and little alcohol warmth. It’s balance makes it a smooth, drinkable, and deeply satisfying brew.